Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome to Fourth Grade

Welcome, welcome, welcome...
I am so excited to begin this new school year with you. Fourth grade has so many great themes and units. You are really going to enjoy yourself this year (and learn a lot too!).

Open House:
I enjoyed meeting so many family members at Open House last night. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit.
Also, a special thank you to the PTO for our Back-to-School BBQ.

Check back here regularly for information, schedules, and fun websites to explore.

Ticket Question:
How many children did I tell you that I have?
Write your answer in your assignment notebook:)

I will see you tomorrow:













Mrs. Maurer

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Allison is so excited to be in your class. Have a great year.

    ReplyDelete